Y Wish we could switch up the roles And I could be that Tell you I love you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her..
Photobucket
Welcome to
MAIRAHELMO'S Blog(:
No Spammers .
Love me Tag Me(:
Hate Me?
SCRAM FROM MY BLOG!


Sing Along!


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com


chat^_^



Loved<3
Teeqs<33
Halyyma<33
Duu!<33
Otang<3
DeeBestfriendForever<33
DeeDian<3
KakAfahSayang<3
KakIzfaSayang<3
Adrianyanty
Adieq Pampered
AmirahD
EyyaDonna<3
AzziraZee<3
AidilGarfieldRude
Azroy
Chombiechan
DoraLick<3
Diana
Danny
ErniepOpernRude<3
Eadelin'Octopus'<3
Erni<3
fauzielaily
FiezaOoO<3
FarahRabbitRude<3
Fee<3
FANA IERO<3
FellaRieraBby<3
maan rosewood
NaylaBby<3
ohnang<3
syerzan
SheilaSachok<3
FaaaaaaaaizRude<3
Sabby bby<3
RadiahMeowRude<3
KartinaRude<3
KasilahRude<3
Raudhah<3
Sehamini<3
WahidahSkinbyrd<3
MarxieSkinbyrd<3
Emma
Fazeeraaa
NurulJ
Liyana
AisyahSuper
Erma<3
Dj Aliy Sapao(brother)<3
FeeqAstro
FynaaBadot
Soleha<3
Rima<3
Shari
ShahfiqSkins<3
Shee<3
LynKecyk<3
KimPossible

& recent entries
  • No movies -_-"
  • im listening to:love the tune(:
  • GRR ! you sound like a sweet sugar that has just ...
  • June hols are BORING ! can someone make it fun fer...
  • There isnt any way that you want will be the way y...
  • im really lazy to updated my blog fer now.Today ne...
  • whoosh ! yesterday was enjoyable yet something hap...
  • I LOVE LILLY ALLEN <3
  • Its been two days im at home and did not turn up ...
  • ehyheyhey! last thurs went out with zee watch X-ME...


  • & past
    November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 February 2010

    & credits
    Blogskin By: Seraphina
    Base Codes By: heroine
    Images By: DeviantArt

    Wednesday, July 15, 2009
    its only a dream...


    *I've been sick fer two days now didnt went to school , having fever and flu..hope it gets well soon..
    The problem lies between you and me are over dear this is not what i wanted infact what we want.. you say you're gonna be there fer me but you don't , u dun even care anymore.. I didnt know what make you change dear.. We did had a fight Once but i told you we had already make it up and forgiven each other ryte ? .. but still why did you have to say i was wrong ? and in other way of solving our problems you go out dating with other girls ???!! Do you know how hurtfull i am ? what do you think i am ? A Doll ?? i asked you what about us ? what happen to us ? you say its over all you say was just putting the blame on me but did you realise something boy ? you BUSTERD ME . i thought you're the only guy that i could ever trusted but NOOOOO , i was wrong . And now you wanted to make up with me fer all your mistake and wanted 'US' together back ? you said all this as if theres nothing happening .. MY GOODNESS ! DO YOU HAVE A BRAIN ? what ? you have ? THEN THINK !! ... you say you want me back but on your profile you took picture with that girl lovingly. what the fuck you really want from me? just now in e morning you text me saying that you still want me back but you need the tyme .. now i ask you back i need time from you have you ever given me that ? i need patient from you have you ever given me that ? instead you went out dating with girl... Boy i guess you are sick , and thanks to you that YOU make ME sick too !
    Thanks fer everything you had done for me but i guess its just getting worse between us. Im sorry fer whatever mistake i've done but i really can't understand whats your feelings towards me , you said you love me instead going out having fun dating other girls ? DAMN ! .. take good care of yourself aye .. <3

    6:34 PM