Y Wish we could switch up the roles And I could be that Tell you I love you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, July 18, 2009
advanced bdae BLAST ! :D


















!!!!! THANKS ALOT YOU GUYS !!!!!

I have a blasting time yesterday ! celebrating my advanced bdae (: AAAAAWWW ! you guys are totally sweet ! i love the cake alot its very nice ^^ , thank you otang and nico fer the special present ! haha and thanks to , fee,nabil,asraf,dora,otang,nico,jupenoid,wawa,nadiah,mamat,seri and gang fer joining the fun ! huhu ^^ I really had a great time with you guys and i laugh aloooooooot , like i never laugh that much before ^^.hope it doesnt end but nvm theres still next year ^^. andand to jupenoid , dun get upset aye ! haha its not ur fault and i dun mind about it ^^ deres still next year ^^ smile !

*Dora i want all the picture can you send it through my hotmail ASAP ? thanks.



HAPPY BELATED BDAE SHADRI !!!
I hope every wish of yours came true ! haha im always here when you're in need just do text me or kol me aye dearest fren ! ^^ imy ! im sorry today i didnt get to join you guys to sentosa and celebrate your belated bdae but i'll sure make it up to you okay ^^ , ceycey da 17 sey dier ! haha dun ferget about the up coming plans ^^ have fun later on okay ! *winks*

* IM BACK ^^ : going gig later on meeting the others at bugis ^^ cant wait to skank !!

I MISS MY MATES !!!!!!!!!!

10:51 AM