Y Wish we could switch up the roles And I could be that Tell you I love you
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, September 7, 2009



Fair OR Not Fair ?

why this kind of things always happen to me ?? what did i do wrong this tyme ? theres no point fer you to shout at me fer this past few days ryte ? if you dun like me den say so . dun act DUMB ! why you keep on shouting at me behind my mums back ? wats wrong with you ? i totally hate you since the day you came into my life and my family life !! get lost !! because of you , every night i cried , i always felt lonely . u have waste alot of my tears .. HAPPY NOW ? or you want more ? i seriously cant understand your bullshits attitude .. its sucks alot.. i just fill my tyme to destress out and here you came ask me to do this and that.. what do you think i am ? a maid ? damn.. why in life theres is a person life you ? so hatred and arrogant . selfish !! always think about yourself !! is this life fair fer me ? NO ! its not.. wheres my happiness since you came ? wheres my joyfull smile since you came ? DAMN IT ..
-Dun ever act stupid infront of my mum ! theres No words to describe you as a dumb and selfish guy ! theres is no point to share this with my mum she wont quite understand how i feel cause its her husband and she is not at my place .. useless ...Now i just need to focus on my N level Examination.. hack care with all that crap and harsh words its just a matter of tyme.. and i dun know how much longer i ca take until it all burst out !...

TIME STILL COUNTING....(ticktockticktock)

5:06 PM